El Paso, Texas (KTSM) – Two pedestrians are dead after an early morning collision in Central El Paso.
According to the El Paso Police Department (EPPD), officers were dispatched to I-10 East at Porfirio Diaz, where officials initially said a vehicle struck a man crossing I10.
By Sunday afternoon, EPPD officials revealed that two persons had been hit and killed.
Preliminary investigation revealed that a 2016 Dodge Dart was East on I-10 East Mile Marker 19 when it struck and killed a male and female pedestrian crossing I-10 from south to north. Names of the pedestrians are being withheld until they can be identified and next of kin notified.El Paso Police Department
This makes 19 traffic deaths in 2022, comparted to 17 in all of 2021, according to EPPD.
- DASO: Monday press conference to explain Saturday’s officer-involved shooting
- Blistering speeds at fastest Indy 500 qualifying since 1996
- A ‘Full House’ Painted Lady is back on the market in San Francisco
- One more arrest made in connection to Nov. 2021 park murder
- Jif peanut butter recalled for salmonella contamination
- Man with gunshot wound walks into NE Command Friday night