EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Patients at Providence Children’s Hospital received some fun surprises to brighten their day thanks to the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
The Starlight program is designed to create moments of joy for kids and families experiencing a stay in the hospital and today they delivered lots of toys and even special wheelchair covers to transform patients’ wheelchairs into superhero cars and princess carriages.
- Chihuahuas beat Space Cowboys 9-5
- Americas suffers 8-1 loss against Flower Mound Marcus in Game 2
- El Paso Locomotive FC steal three points in Sin City, beat Las Vegas Lights FC 1-0
- NM State grabs 7-3 win over Sacramento State, advance to WAC Tournament Championship
- UTEP’s Jevaughn Powell punches ticket to NCAA Outdoor Track & Field National Championships
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Triple digits and windy conditions this weekend