EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – We finish off the day with a high of 104 degrees , matching the record from 1975 before we dip to upper 90s in the next couple of days.
Tuesday will be fairly similar in conditions with a high of 100 degrees, partial cloudiness and a slight chance of late day thunderstorms.
As more moisture comes into the area it will produce more t-storm chances in the evening with daily high in the upper 90s.
Thursday will be the day when we can expect the most rainfall and, again, temperatures in the upper 90s.
Friday and the rest of the weekend will continue in the same trend with showers expected in the evenings.
- Zapata County getting $2M to dredge Rio Grande as drought drags on
- Candidate pushes for united border congressional delegation
- Customs officers find meth, fentanyl hidden in basket of laundry
- Youngest victim of Juarez’s recent violent attacks laid down to rest
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Possible flooding expected this week
- Mistake adds 84 lots to $594K deal for new home