EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials announced Saturday another arrest in connection with a double murder at a Lower Valley Park.
EPPD officials say 18-year-old Ricardo Styles De La Rosa was charged with capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection to the November 11, 2021 murder at Shawver Park.
The ongoing investigation led to the identification of De La Rosa as also being involved in the murder. Officials add that De La Rosa was already in the El Paso County Jail on an unrelated charge.
Officers rebooked De La Rosa on the the murder charges. Judge Priddy issued a $1 million bond on the capital murder charge.
Judge Estrada issued a $250,000 bond on the aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge.
- Happy hour? You won’t find one in these states
- Governor commits $564 million to border security citing Biden ‘inaction’ on immigration
- Saudi Arabian airman exposes himself multiple times, police say
- Double arrests made; Duo connected to shooting in Central El Paso motel
- South Central home damaged in overnight fire
- Hearing for Walmart shooting suspect ends with DA reprimand, gag order