EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials continue to investigate a stabbing in Northeast El Paso.
According to the EPPD, officers with their Northeast patrol unit were sent to the 10500 block of Dyer at shortly before 10:30 a.m. Sunday, April 10.
Once on scene, officers detained at least one person. The man who was stabbed was transported to UMC with serious injuries.
EPPD officials add that the investigations is ongoing.
Look for updates here on KTSM.com and in our Sunday newscasts.
- ‘Lake Mead Corpse Water’ now for sale in Las Vegas
- How abortion clinics are preparing for Roe v. Wade to fall
- Ballot fiasco delays results in vote-by-mail pioneer Oregon
- Melendez goes yard again, now 1 home run from tying Texas single-season record
- Chapin’s Antwonne Holmes to walk on at UTEP; Americas’ Brooks, Hernandez participate in TABC All-Star Game
- Americas softball 1 win from Elite 8; Del Valle baseball on brink of elimination