EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Sunday morning, El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials provided an update to Friday’s multiple vehicle wreck on I-10 East and Lee Trevino.
According to EPPD officials 67-year-old Stephen Hoeller, of Horizon City, was thrown from his 2001 BMW R11 motorcycle and run over by a tractor trailer. Hoeller was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Special Traffic Investigation officers say a four-vehicle wreck involving a 2018 Dodge Charger, a 2017 Hyundai Elantra, a 2022 Nissan Rogue, and a 2001 BMW motorcycle were traveling east on the left
lane when a chain reaction crash occurred.
Police say this is the 40th traffic fatality of year compared to 34 at this time last year.
- San Francisco will allow police to deploy robots that kill
- What to watch as Arizona moves to certify 2022 election amid GOP pushback
- Election certification delays are few, but a ‘test run’ for 2024
- Kim Kardashian and Ye settle divorce, averting custody trial
- UTEP-New Mexico State set to square off for first time in 2022-23 season
- UTEP and New Mexico State ready for second clash of the year