EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Sunday morning, El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials provided an update to Friday’s multiple vehicle wreck on I-10 East and Lee Trevino.
According to EPPD officials 67-year-old Stephen Hoeller, of Horizon City, was thrown from his 2001 BMW R11 motorcycle and run over by a tractor trailer. Hoeller was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Special Traffic Investigation officers say a four-vehicle wreck involving a 2018 Dodge Charger, a 2017 Hyundai Elantra, a 2022 Nissan Rogue, and a 2001 BMW motorcycle were traveling east on the left
lane when a chain reaction crash occurred.
Police say this is the 40th traffic fatality of year compared to 34 at this time last year.
- Thornton scores 15 points in Dallas Wings’ 116-88 win over Los Angeles Sparks in regular-season finale
- UTEP women’s soccer nets 12 goals in exhibition win over Sul Ross State
- Former Las Cruces teacher is remembered by former students and family
- El Paso Fire welcomes new pumper with traditional wetdown ceremony
- Legendary UT fullback Steve Worster dies at age 73
- 3 shot at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee