EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Crime Stoppers of El Paso, Inc., distributes fugitives wanted by the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) and the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPCSO) every week through the Most Wanted feature.
The attached fugitives are individuals, where attempts in locating them for one reason or another have been unsuccessful.
The agencies submit these fugitives to Crime Stoppers of El Paso, Inc., which distributes them to the news media and offers the use of the Crime Stoppers hotline for information regarding the whereabouts of these fugitives.
Anyone with information on the location of any of these fugitives should call Crime Stoppers of El Paso immediately at (915) 566-8477 (TIPS), or submit the information on-line at www.crimestoppersofelpaso.org. You will remain anonymous, and if your tip leads to an arrest, you can qualify for a cash reward.
Crime Stoppers of El Paso, Inc., is a non-profit organization that brings together the community, law enforcement, and the media to solve crime.
- Commissioners court to make decision on women’s commission Monday
- Officer-involved wreck sends 2 to hospital
- 2 men stabbed at West El Paso house party
- EPPD asking for public’s help in Central El Paso murder investigation
- Dog days of summer adoption event
- River Cats top Chihuahuas 5-3 in Sunday series finale