LAS CRUCES, New Mexico (KTSM) — The Las Cruces Police Department is investigating an officer-involved shooting that happened Saturday night.
A spokesperson with LCPD said officers responded to a domestic disturbance call at the 100 block of Cinnabar Lane and upon arrival made contact with a man.
During the contact, an officer discharged at least one round and struck the man at least once. Officials said the man was transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The case is being investigated by multiple agencies, including LCPD, NMSU PD, and DASO.
This is a developing story, stick with KTSM for any updates.
- Fund set up to honor Southwest University founder and CEO Yolanda Arriola
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- State business leaders discuss important role immigrants have in the Texas economy
- Juarez surpasses 2019 homicide totals despite lockdowns, pandemic
- Por pandemia, la fiesta de la Virgen de Guadalupe será solo en línea