SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham announce 92 new cases in New Mexico, including one more in Dona Ana County, Friday during a news conference.
Participating with the governor will be Department of Health Secretary Kathy Kunkel and department of Human Services Secretary Dr. David Scrase. The news conference will be stream live on this page.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites