LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) — Numbers show the coronavirus has had very little effect on New Mexico State University’s enrollment numbers.
University officials say fall enrollment is down just half a percent with 14,227 students.
Just eight fewer freshmen enrolled this year, compared to the fall of 2019.
Data does show there’s a drop in international students but there’s also a 10-percent jump in out-of-state students coming to NMSU.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- ‘Hidden’ gun heist proves unsuccessful, police search for suspect
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies