EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)- New Mexico state police confirmed to KTSM that two people died in a head-on crash early Friday morning.
This deadly crash on 1-10 headed west, near the Las Cruces airport has forced crews to block off the westbound lanes from mile marker 127 (Corralitos) to mile marker 120.
All westbound traffic is being detoured onto the frontage road as the Department of Public Safety continues to investigate this deadly crash.
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores – 13% of shooters are motivated by racial hatred, criminologists find
- 19-year-old Texan becomes youngest African American to graduate law school in US
- Three Day Rule matchmakers in El Paso
- Suspect in California church shooting from Las Vegas
- Harmony School of Science presents: Annie JR.
- Suspect in California church shooting ID’d as 68-year-old Vegas man