El Paso, Texas (KTSM) — Jay J. Armes’ planned estate sale has been postponed due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in El Paso.
The estate sale was set to take place at Armes’ home on North Loop from Friday through Sunday.
In addition to his 13,387-square-foot home, Armes is selling his estate, which includes memorabilia from his 50-plus years as a private investigator.
Some of the items that will be for sale include Armes’ 1962 Shadow Rolls-Royce, as well as his bulletproof limo and many custom suits.
Many have speculated on why Armes was selling his estate, but he told KTSM 9 News in September that the home is simply too big for him and his wife, as his children are grown and no longer live there.
A new estate sale date has not yet been set.
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?