EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Harmony Public Schools (HPS), the largest STEM-focused charter public school network in Texas, is hosting a job fair.
The job fair will be held Saturday, April 23 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Harmony School of Science located at 1730 Joe Battle Blvd. Applicants can find available opportunities at harmontyx.org/jobs.
Pre-screening/ interviews will take place on site.
Applicants are encouraged to bring copies of their resume. To register for the event click on the registration link. Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open enrollment public charter schools with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) for students in PreK – 12th grade.
- Lawmakers question FDA’s response to baby formula shortage
- El Paso to declare immigration emergency
- Socorro PD say “no immediate threat to the public” regarding shots fired call
- ‘Stranger Things’ Monopoly game contains spoilers for upcoming season, fans say
- Congress sends more aid to Ukraine as President Biden meets leaders of Finland and Sweden
- FDA chief: Infant formula shortages could begin to ease within days