EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – One of the definite perks of living in the Borderland are the sunsets that Mother Nature paints for us to enjoy.
Thursday, August 4 was no exception as the beauty of nature was on display for all to enjoy.
Viewers from around the region took note and sent us their views of the stunning, colorful sunset.
To submit your photos, send them to email@example.com
- Texas House releases new evidence not admissible during Ken Paxton’s impeachment trial
- Kari Lake files paperwork to run for Arizona Senate
- Supreme Court’s new term to take on federal agency powers in earnest
- TxDOT announces upcoming closure of Loop 375 near Beaumont Army hospital
- McCarthy won’t run for Speaker again
- ‘Tectonic shifting’ possible in SCOTUS consumer case