EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – One of the definite perks of living in the Borderland are the sunsets that Mother Nature paints for us to enjoy.
Thursday, August 4 was no exception as the beauty of nature was on display for all to enjoy.
Viewers from around the region took note and sent us their views of the stunning, colorful sunset.
To submit your photos, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles
- Monkeypox spread: 3 things CDC admits we still don’t understand
- ‘Kobe’ tops list of sports-inspired baby names in America
- Beto O’Rourke snaps at heckler over Uvalde shooting: ‘It may be funny to you motherf—–‘