EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A limited group of journalists are scheduled to discuss a high-profile case at Fort Bliss with officials on Wednesday.
Few details are known but there is an expectation that the meeting will generate answers to questions on one topic of public interest.
All events have happened within a year’s time.
We’ll keep you updated on the briefing. Check back for updates on KTSM.com.
- Celina’s Friday Forecast on KTSM 9
- Weather on the go: Dense Fog Advisory remains for Friday morning before clearing
- City of El Paso seeks federal assistance as it prepares for possible ‘migrant surge’ amid pandemic
- Bills one win away from Super Bowl as ‘Pancho Power’ lives on
- El Paso immigration advocates say complications remain for migrants waiting in Juarez despite end to ‘Remain in Mexico’