EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – An overnight stabbing in West El Paso area sends one person to the hospital.
Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) say the stabbing happened Friday night, just after 11 p.m., along the 700 block of Sunland Park Drive.
RELATED STORY: 2 men arrested after weekend stabbing in West El Paso
Officials say the stabbing victim suffered serious injuries, but is in stable condition.
EPPD’s Crimes Against Persons (CAP) is investigating this incident. No arrests have been made and police say the investigation continues.
Look for updates on this incident here on KTSM.com and in our newscasts.
- Melendez goes yard again, now 1 home run from tying Texas single-season record
- Chapin’s Antwonne Holmes to walk on at UTEP; Americas’ Brooks, Hernandez participate in TABC All-Star Game
- Americas softball 1 win from Elite 8; Del Valle baseball on brink of elimination
- OKC Dodgers top Chihuahuas 4-3 on walk-off hit
- Horizon area man frustrated with his property tax appraisals
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cooler temperatures and possible rain chances Sunday