El Paso, Texas (KTSM) – The El Paso Police Department’s (EPPD) Crimes Against Persons Unit (CAP) is investigating a suspicious death in Central El Paso.
According to EPPD officials, their CAP investigators were called to an apartment along the 1800 block of Montana.
Officials say all other information is limited at this time.
Look for updates as soon as EPPD releases more information, here on KTSM.com and in our newscasts.
OTHER STORIES: El Paso Police investigating Sunday shooting death
- Gloria Trevi, Kumbia Kings, Afrojack highlight Feria Juarez 2022
- Incumbent David Stout takes lead for County Commissioner Pct 2
- Sergio Coronado takes the lead against Incumbent Carl L. Robinson
- Lucho Solignac earns mention on Team of the Week Bench
- Blanca Trout takes the lead according to first unofficial results
- Priest who ran migrant shelter found dead near border