EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The El Paso Police Department (EPPD) is investigating a shooting in Central El Paso that left one person with serious injuries.
EPPD officials say the shooting happened Wednesday night, along the 3800 block of Manchester, shortly after 9 p.m.
No other details, other than the unnamed victim was taken to a local hospital with life threatening injures, have been released by police officials.
There is no word on a suspect or if anyone is in custody.
As this is an ongoing investigation, look for updates here on KTSM.com and during KTSM 9 News Today, starting at 5 a.m.
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- At least 20 dead in South African club; cause not yet known
- Graham: Alito ‘set the right tone’ in Roe ruling by arguing same-sex marriage, contraception not in jeopardy
- Alligator dragged person into pond during fatal South Carolina attack
- California swimmer survives attack by great white shark
- Mom of 2 dies in ‘catastrophic accident’ in Carolina mountains, officials say