EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) say their bomb squad determined a suspicious package found at the airport was nonhazardous.
Police gave the ‘all clear’ shortly before 7 p.m., and reopened all lanes of traffic at the El Paso International Airport.
The call first went out around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday afternoon, as a call of a suspicious package.
Officials say no airport operations were affected, however the inside drop-off lane was shut down for the duration of the investigation.
- First annual Cliff Tucker Jr. Memorial Youth Basketball Tournament underway
- Chihuahuas hand Space Cowboys 14-5 loss in game five of series
- NM State wins WAC Baseball Tournament Championship, steal automatic bid to NCAA Tournament
- Hot, Gusty Winds Sunday; Lighter Winds Memorial Day; T-Storms Thursday — Your 9-Day Forecast
- Americas defeats Flower Mound Marcus 4-1; advances to Final Four
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend