EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – An east El Paso woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving a dog out in the cold in December.
According to the El Paso Police Department (EPPD), 45-year-old Nicole Anne Jordan was arrested as a result of an investigation launched back on December 17, 2021 when the dog was surrendered to Animal Services.
Animal Service officials say the elderly dog was in bad shape, leading to Jordan’s arrest.
Jordan was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility under the charge of Cruelty to Non-Livestock Animals.
Jordan’s bond was set at $3,000.
- DPS identifies man killed in officer-involved shooting on US 287
- Second annual Downtown Employee Appreciation Day
- Views from the anchor desk: Hispanic Heritage Month is a time to remember our roots
- County Attorney requests extension on decision to prosecute case to remove district attorney
- Sinaloa cartel lieutenant captured in Chihuahua