EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — University Medical Center will hold a walk-in 3D mammogram and vaccination event for women and families in El Paso on Friday, Oct. 28.
The event is from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the UMC East Clinic located at 1521 Joe Battle Blvd.
For those without insurance, the cost of a mammogram is $50 and for those with insurance, the mammograms are free.
Also, on the same day, UMC is providing the latest COVID-19 vaccine and boosters on a walk-in basis to anyone 5 years of age or older.
If women plan on receiving both a vaccine and a mammogram, UMC said they must get the mammogram first before the shot.
- Mammograms will be provided from 7:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vaccinations will be provided from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Top El Paso high school football players selected for annual all-star game
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Windy Tuesday
- Tulsa company opens new ‘customer contact’ center in El Paso, will employ 150
- ‘Sweet as Pumpkin Pie:’ Newborns dressed up at El Paso hospital for Thanksgiving
- Fort Bliss Army hospital to get new top-of-line center for traumatic brain injuries, PTSD
- Start your Cyber Monday shopping now with these early deals