EL PASO, TEXAS (KTSM) – The University Medical Center of El Paso is offering discount 3D mammograms and Covid-19 booster vaccinations at a special walk-in event on Oct. 8.
A special 3D mammogram and vaccination event for women and families in El Paso will be taking place from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Oct. 8 located at the UMC West Clinic, 6600 N. Desert Boulevard. For anyone without insurance, the cost of a mammogram will be $50.
Officials say for those with insurance, there is no cost. On the same day, UMC will be providing the latest COVID-19 vaccine/booster on a walk-in basis, to anyone 5 years of age or older. (Women must receive mammogram first, if receiving both) Vaccinations will be provided from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Power outage at plant causes boil water notice for entire city of Houston
- El Paso police arrest 26 people for DWI during Thanksgiving weekend
- Trump takes sharp GOP criticism over meeting with white nationalist
- Weather Watcher of the day!
- NM State Police issue more than 2K tickets, seize drugs during Thanksgiving sweep
- Biden calls on Congress to intervene to avert rail shutdown