EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The El Paso Veterinary Medical Association held their 37th Annual Community Involvement Awards on Saturday.
Every year, the EPVMA awards its Community Involvement Award to someone in the animal welfare community.
This year organizers honored Paws for Love for their work after the August 3rd, 2019 shooting (2020 award).
Additionally, the entire veterinary community was honored for all the hard work over the last 2 years (2021 award), and Chris Copeland, the former Executive Director of the Texas Veterinary Medical Association for his many years of support of the El Paso community.
The EPVMA also inducted Juno the Elephant into the El Paso Hall of Fame, with the exhibit on display at the El Paso Zoo.
- ‘Lives destroyed’: Illinois rep calls for assault weapons ban after July Fourth shooting
- Texas country artist visits Uvalde victim in hospital
- Diesel spill from Tim Allen’s yacht closes Michigan marina
- Former USA Softball president arrested, accused of lewd acts with a child
- Trump flirtation with 2024 run growing more serious, sources say
- WATCH: Mayor breaks tie, Ordinance deprioritizing abortion investigations fails