EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The City of El Paso is hosting multiple spooky events throughout October to celebrate Halloween.
Spooky events are happening all across the sun city this month. Some of these events include ghost tours, events hosted by local libraries, teen-tober, and more. You can find a full list of these events by clicking here: Events (elpasotexas.gov)
“The City of El Paso has a number of Halloween events during October. We’re talking anywhere from trick-or-treating at the recreation centers which incorporates carnivals all the way up to events on the streetcar.”Rick Isaias, Communications Office of El Paso
According to Isaias, all events are open to everyone and there is something for all ages.
“The city has done a really good job of making these events available to our residents where they can feel safer as opposed to having to go door-to-door.”Rick Isaias, Communications Office of El Paso
- UTEP handed first loss of season after 63-50 defeat to Sacramento State
- Canutillo falls to Abilene Wylie in Class 5A Division II Regional Semifinals
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season
- UTEP bowl game hopes put to an end after blowing 24-0 lead to UT San Antonio
- Lighter Winds Sunday; 70s Next Week; Powerful Winds, Dust on Tuesday — Your 9-Day Forecast