EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)- Sergio Coronado took the lead against incumbent Carl L. Robinson for County Commissioner Precinct 4.
The unofficial early voting numbers show Coronado with 2,888 votes and Robinson with 2,474.
Incumbent Carl Robinson has been the commissioner for precinct four since 2018 and Coronado is currently president of the Canutillo Independent School District.
Both were close in the primaries with Robinson taking 46.1% percent of the vote and Coronado taking 53.9%.
We will update you as more votes are counted this evening.
- These states have reported the most monkeypox cases: CDC data
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- Kaitlin Armstrong, suspect in pro-cyclist’s death, booked in Texas jail after arrest in Costa Rica
- HHS secretary: ‘I don’t believe’ Roe will be overturned for long
- Cassidy Hutchinson testimony tests Trump’s political strength
- Jan. 6 panel member ‘surprised’ by prosecutors’ reaction to Hutchinson’s testimony