EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The El Paso Police Department’s (EPPD) Special Traffic Investigations (STI) unit is looking into a fatal crash involving a vehicle and pedestrian that happened Sunday night.
According to EPPD officials, the incident happened at the intersection of Octavia Street and Rio Grande Avenue, shortly after 7 p.m. Sunday evening.
Police say that the pedestrian died on the scene; no other information is available at this time.
Look for updates Monday here on KTSM.com and on our newscasts.
- Melendez goes yard again, now 1 home run from tying Texas single-season record
- Chapin’s Antwonne Holmes to walk on at UTEP; Americas’ Brooks, Hernandez participate in TABC All-Star Game
- Americas softball 1 win from Elite 8; Del Valle baseball on brink of elimination
- OKC Dodgers top Chihuahuas 4-3 on walk-off hit
- Horizon area man frustrated with his property tax appraisals
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cooler temperatures and possible rain chances Sunday