EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) say one man was killed Friday night in Central El Paso after being struck by a train.
According to the EPPD, the incident happend shortly after 10:30 p.m. Friday night along the 3600 block of Rosa Avenue.
EPPD Patrol Officers responded and found an unidentified male that had been killed by the train. Members of the EPPD’s Special Traffic Investigations Unit responded to assist in the investigation.
EPPD officials say no further information is available on this case for public release.
- Bills star Von Miller accused of assaulting pregnant woman in Texas
- Hidden history: People once sent flowers to insult enemies, compliment friends, propose marriage
- El Niño update: What are the chances of snow to wrap up 2023 in Texas?
- El Paso District Attorney’s Office to announce future rideshare campaign
- Jill Biden unveils holiday ice rink at White House
- Senate GOP stages hearing walkout to protest Supreme Court-related subpoenas