EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)- El Paso Police Department (EPPD) confirm one person was stabbed overnight just after 12:30 a.m. in South Central El Paso
Emergency crews confirmed to KTSM that one person was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.
EPPD responded to the scene just after 12:30 a.m. at the corner of Alameda Ave. and Evergreen St. in South Central El Paso.
EPPD is investigating this stabbing. No word if anyone has been arrested.
- Melendez hits 28th home run, ties Texas single-season record
- New Mexico State tops Utah Valley 17-6, punches ticket to WAC Tournament
- Americas walks off South Grand Prairie, headed to Elite 8 for first time ever
- Chihuahuas fall in game one at Round Rock, 8-3
- Hundreds expelled to Haiti from El Paso under Title 42 on Friday
- Federal judge rules to keep Title 42, Judge Samaniego says El Paso still needs to prepare