EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The New Mexico Department of Safety reported a fatal rollover in Las Cruces on Tuesday.
State police responded to the rollover on Interstate 25 at about 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday around mile-marker 7 on the southbound lane.
Authorities say information is limited, but confirm one fatality occurred due to the rollover.
The left lane of I-25 is shutdown near where the rollover occurred. The right lane is open and traffic is being diverted onto the Doña Ana exit.
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration
- New COVID-19 vaccination registration, booking website unveiled
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Newly elected El Paso GOP Chairman abruptly resigns
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions