LAS CRUCES, NM (KTSM) – The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum is giving a chance to have a day of family fun at their “Summertime on the Farm” event happening July 16.
The new event is called “Summertime on the Farm” and features yard games, trolley rides, activities, food, and music. Admission is $10 per carload and includes all the Museum’s regular offerings.
The day begins with a bicycle parade for children (12 and under) at 10 a.m.
The parade across the bridge and around the South 20 portion of the Museum campus includes prizes. Registration for the parade begins at 9:30 a.m. There will also be wool spinning demonstrations and blacksmithing demonstrations, weather permitting.
When: July 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum. 4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces, N.M. 88011
- New Mexico State beats San Diego 90-77 in first game since deadly shooting
- Best Black Friday deals you might have missed that are still on sale
- UTEP holds off Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 72-67 for fifth straight win
- El Paso residents bundle up for Black Friday deals
- Police search for man who fired weapon, injuring one person in East El Paso
- Armed man who alarmed El Paso residents is arrested