EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Funeral services have been set for the Very Rev. Trinidad Fuentez, who passed away on May 4.
Services for Fuentez, who served as rector of St. Patrick Cathedral in Central El Paso, will be held over three days in both El Paso and his hometown of Pecos.
Services will be streamed in the player below or via the Diocesan Facebook page.
Services in Pecos included:
- Viewing and Rosary: Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic Church
- Public viewing: 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Rosary at 7 p.m.
- Funeral Mass: at 10 a.m. at Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic Church
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a list has been provided to Santa Rosa staff of family attendees. Masks are required. Seats will also be reserved for clergy for both the Rosary and Mass. Any available seats left will be on a first-come first-serve basis. A live stream for both the Rosary and Mass can be viewed at Santa Rosa Hall in Pecos.
Services in El Paso include:
- Public Viewing from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.at St. Patrick Cathedral
- Funeral Mass at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick Cathedral
- Burial at Mt. Carmel Cemetery
El Paso services are for immediate family, extended family, clergy. Overflow seating will be held at elementary school gym.
As KTSM 9 News previously reported, Fuentez died after being placed in hospice care following a stay at a local hospital earlier in the day.