El Paso, Texas (KTSM) – The City of El Paso is encouraging residents with and without dental insurance to consider scheduling an appointment for a dental screening.
The Department of Public Health’s Rawlings Dental Clinic located at 3301 Pera Ave.will also be offering pediatric dental services to those ages 6 months and 21 years of age.
Below are the available dental services:
- comprehensive dental exams;
- diagnostic X-rays;
- preventative treatment including cleaning, fluoride application, sealants, oral hygiene instructions with products provided;
- restorative treatment including fillings, pulpotomies, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers, root canal therapy and extractions;
- nutritional counseling.
Medicaid, CHIP and private insurance is accepted. Families without insurance may qualify for program assistance outlined below:
- family must reside in El Paso county;
- must provide proof of current address (Texas ID or utility bill);
- proof of relationship to the patient (patient’s birth certificate, legal guardianship, or Medicaid form);
- provide verification of most recent Gross Income for the household (3 check stubs, employer letter, social security, or SSI).
Patients without other resources may pay on a sliding-fee schedule based on family income.
Appointments for routine and emergency treatment are available. Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, daily appointments are limited in order to keep patients and employees safe.
For more information on qualification or to schedule an appointment, please call 915-212-8000.