EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Sun Metro is set to begin a fiber optic project this week at the Bert Williams Downtown Santa Fe Transit Center, 601 Santa Fe, as part of a connectivity upgrade.
Transit officials say that, as part of the construction, the ticket vending machines outside the Downtown Transit Center will be removed temporarily.
Construction on this project is set to last until the end of August 2022.
Tickets can still be purchased at Downtown Transit Center cashier’s office, or at the ticket vending machines inside the transit center. Sun Metro customers are encouraged to visit www.SunMetro.net or call the
Customer Service Center at (915) 212-3333.
- Expansion of West El Paso mental health center reaches halfway mark
- Dunkin’ encourages EP blood donors to support Vitalant
- Popular action-horror film is produced by El Paso local
- FBI locates 37 missing children, 141 adults during nationwide sex trafficking operation
- VIDEO: Dolphin pushes dead calf through Florida waters
- Here are Trump’s shifting defenses for taking classified documents to Mar-a-Lago