El Paso is entering what is considered as the wettest month on average.
This means we could potentially see more rain throughout the month compared to .24″ inches we saw in July.
Rain chances will continue through Thursday, before tapering off Friday and pick up once again this weekend.
Along with the continued rain chances we are expecting triple digits to persist this week.
Temperatures are expected to cool slightly going into next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- UTEP’s Trent Thompson looks to improve game for 2022 season
- 1 in custody following incident at St. Frances Cabrini Church
- Former UTEP track star Tobi Amusan captures two gold medals at Commonwealth Games
- EPPD investigating possible assault near Sunland Park Mall
- Jack-knifed truck forces closure of I-10 East
- Centennial aims for another run at a successful season