El Paso saw a bit of rain Wednesday night, as there continues to be high amounts of moisture in our atmosphere.
The Sun City expects a slight chance for storms Thursday and Friday, before storm chances increase over the weekend.
Expect widespread rain Saturday through Tuesday, as rain chances increase. This could lead to the possibility of localized flooding, so make sure to prepare accordingly and stock up on sandbags.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Police searching for 2 ‘escaped’ kangaroos in Ohio
- EPFD: One person injured in a fire in central El Paso
- Trump calls for return of privileged documents reportedly seized at Mar-a-Lago
- Video captures massive mudslide in California mountains
- Texas man drinks ‘cloudy liquid’ as he’s found guilty of sex crimes, dies after leaving courtroom
- Worried about back-to-school inflation? Latest price data on backpacks, laptops and kids’ clothes offers some relief for parents