EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expected to see a slight chance of rain Saturday, with much better rain chances and possibly heavy rainfall for the 4th of July.
Moisture is expected to increase through the weekend, leading to back to back possible heavy rainfall Monday and Tuesday of next week.
This means we could see the possibility of localized flooding Sunday through the beginning of next week, so make sure to grab those sandbags now.
Afternoon highs are expected to stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Senior citizens embrace National Pickleball Day across the borderland
- Pulitzer-winning historian David McCullough dies at age 89
- Help name Fiona the Hippo’s new sibling
- Ye mocks Pete Davidson after Kim Kardashian breakup
- Haberman shares photos of Trump-era White House toilet clogged with wads of paper
- Roxy’s Monday Forecast: Expect a rainy week