Temperatures topped out in the low 90s Wednesday afternoon, and we expect to stay in those mid to low 90s for the rest of the workweek.
Rain chances are expected to continue Thursday but taper off this weekend.
A high pressure system is expected to move out of our region, allowing for afternoon highs to drop to the mid to low 90s.
Rain chances are expected to pick up by mid-week next week.
Stay updated and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Cowboys set to open preseason against Broncos at Mile High on Saturday
- Locomotive FC rally from three-goal deficit for 4-4 draw with Colorado Springs
- Chihuahuas defeat Space Cowboys 6-4 to snap 3-game losing streak
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Dryer conditions this weekend
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care
- UPDATE: Arrests made in shooting that injured a mom and toddler