EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expected to break record highs this weekend as a high pressure system takes over.
We are expected to break Saturday’s record high of 106 degrees set in 2021. We will come close to the record high Sunday as highs are expected to stay above 105 degrees through at least Monday.
Rain chances are expected to return Sunday and Monday before drying out slightly Tuesday.
Another round of storms are expected Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Frustrated Democrats express alarm over Biden’s powerlessness
- New frontier for drones: Letting them fly out of sight
- Trump White House bid threatens GOP midterm strategy
- Joe Rogan says he’s passed on opportunities to have Trump on podcast
- Guitarist Carlos Santana collapses during performance in Michigan
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances continue this week