EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Paso Police continue to investigate what occurred prior to an injured patient arriving at University Medical Center on Sunday afternoon.
It happened just after 5 p.m. when the patient arrived at University Medical Center with unspecified injuries.
Authorities believe the victim was involved in an incident near Sunland Park Mall prior to arriving at the hospital.
The patient’s condition is unknown.
This is a developing story. KTSM will update as additional information becomes available.
- Woman accused of pushing 3-year-old into Lake Michigan now charged with murder
- Man in custody as search for kidnapped California family continues, deputies say
- Pennsylvania human remains identified as missing teen from 1960s cold case
- Tick-borne illnesses kill 15 in Juarez
- University employee charged with faking Boston campus explosion
- ‘Bandit duo’ preying on migrants crossing into South Texas, CPB warns