EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Two men are found dead in a Northeast El Paso apartment Monday evening.
According to the El Paso Police Department (EPPD), just before 6 p.m. officers were sent to an apartment along the 4700 block of Joel Drive, near Diana Drive and Dyer Street, where they found the bodies.
EPPD’s Crimes Against Persons unit was then called in to investigate. At this time, police do not believe the deaths are suspicious in nature.
Family members were gathering outside when KTSM arrived at the scene. Authorities said they were brothers and have not released their ages.
Foul play is not suspected. At this time investigators believe both men died of an accidental drug overdose
This is an ongoing investigation, autopsy is pending.
We will update as soon as more details become available.
- These states have reported the most monkeypox cases: CDC data
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- Kaitlin Armstrong, suspect in pro-cyclist’s death, booked in Texas jail after arrest in Costa Rica
- HHS secretary: ‘I don’t believe’ Roe will be overturned for long
- Cassidy Hutchinson testimony tests Trump’s political strength
- Jan. 6 panel member ‘surprised’ by prosecutors’ reaction to Hutchinson’s testimony