EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso Fire Department (EPFD) Crews had a busy Monday evening, battling a fire on the city’s Northwest side.
Shortly before 7 p.m., EPFD Crews were sent to a mobile home fire along the 6500 Block of Butterfield in Canutillo.
Crews were able to quickly knock down the smoky fire and no injuries were reported.
EPFD investigators are trying to determine the cause of the fire.
- These states have reported the most monkeypox cases: CDC data
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- Kaitlin Armstrong, suspect in pro-cyclist’s death, booked in Texas jail after arrest in Costa Rica
- HHS secretary: ‘I don’t believe’ Roe will be overturned for long
- Cassidy Hutchinson testimony tests Trump’s political strength
- Jan. 6 panel member ‘surprised’ by prosecutors’ reaction to Hutchinson’s testimony