EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — To honor law enforcement, the star on the mountain will shine blue in November.
Tropicana Homes along with its affiliated companies, Tropicana Building, Tropicana Properties and Patriot Mortgage will sponsor the costs of the “Blue Star Over El Paso” month-long commemoration.
The idea for “Blue Star Over El Paso” was initiated by Precinct 4 County Commissioner Carl Robinson.
“When Commissioner Robinson called, we did not hesitate to show our support,” said Bobby Bowling IV, President of Tropicana Building, and co-owner of the Tropicana companies. “It’s a great way to honor the officers that work so hard to help maintain the great quality of life we enjoy in El Paso.”
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Andrea’s Thursday forecast on 9
- Weather on the go; Our coolest day just yet dropping us to below freezing temperatures Thursday morning
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan