EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the area’s largest school district announced that registration for the upcoming school year is now open.
Registration is open for all returning students, as well as students new to EPISD, including students enrolling for the first time in pre-kindergarten and kindergarten.
Parents can access the online registration portal by clicking on the registration tab on the EPISD website at episd.org.
District officials add that Homeless students are not required to show proof of address. Foster, homeless and military students have 30 days to obtain immunization records.
For parents of returning students who encounter problems with the online system should call their child’s campus for assistance. Please do not create duplicate accounts in the online system.
EPISD is an open enrollment district and accepts students from throughout El Paso County. For information on submitting an electronic transfer request, go online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pfizer says its COVID shots 80% effective for kids under 5
- Monkeypox likely spread by sex at 2 raves in Europe, expert says
- Top Southern Baptists stonewalled sex abuse victims, investigation finds
- Theories emerge on mysterious liver illnesses in kids
- Public camping about to become a felony in Tennessee
- Texas man arrested for impersonating officer, demanding entry into home