EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Paso reached another high in active COVID-19 cases on Monday, with the City of El Paso Department of Health reporting 8,350 active cases.
The Health Department also reported 555 new COVID-19 cases on Monday, and no new deaths. The current number of deaths remains at 557.
There were also 13 additional weeks-old cases reported that are part of the delayed local results issued by the State. The results are from the tests conducted during the CDC Weeks 41 and 42. We are currently in CDC Week 43.
Health officials said that 24,268 individuals have recovered from COVID-19.
The number of hospitalized patients is 496, 134 in ICU and 64 on ventilators.
For a detailed look at COVID-19 data for El Paso, visit, epstrong.org.
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Oklahoma judge orders ‘Tiger King’ zoo to turn over big cats
- President Trump delivers recorded farewell address
- SAT doing away with optional essay and subject tests