TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 7 p.m. on KTSM 9.
- EPPD tourniquet trouble leads to finger-pointing
- Lush Cosmetics hosts El Paso Pop Up shop ahead of store Grand Opening
- Restaurant thief was not ‘Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood”
- ‘He died a hero.’ Alabama man killed in Florida naval base shooting
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle