EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Two people were rushed to the hospital Sunday afternoon after a crash in East El Paso.
UPDATE: Police release details of Sunday’s East El Paso wreck
El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officers responded to the call of a motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Edgemere and Lee Trevino around 1:15 p.m. on Sunday. After arrival, the EPPD’s Special Traffic Investigation (STI) unit was requested, due to the serious nature of the wreck.
Emergency dispatch tells KTSM that two people were transported to a hospital in serious condition. Traffic flow was diverted in the area temporarily as crews cleaned up and investigators worked the scene.
Officials have not released any other information on the wreck.
Look for updates here on KTSM.com and in our later newscasts.
- Republicans exhale after Mastriano passes on Pennsylvania Senate bid
- Why a crowded 2024 GOP field could clear the path for Trump – again
- UTEP’s Marissa Simpson advances to championships
- Chihuahuas grab 14-8 win over Aces
- Here’s what’s in the deal to raise the debt ceiling
- ‘Louder the pipes, the safer’: Biker club talks about motorcycle safety
For local and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, video and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.