EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – A motorcycle crash on I-10 east at Lee Trevino has caused one person to go the hospital with severe injuries and a portion of I-10 has been closed off, El Paso Fire Department officials confirm.
El Paso Police sent out a notification that the accident was between a semi-truck and a motorcyclist. The man was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
EPPD says that eastbound lanes on I-10 between Yarborough and Zaragoza are closed.
Clearing time will be until further notice.
- Memphis SCORPION unit permanently disbanded
- Pelosi attacker DePape calls news outlet from jail, makes ‘chilling and bizarre’ remarks
- People blame and judge parents for children’s heavier weights
- Affidavit provides new details into Mission teacher, student relationship
- The highest value airline rewards program is a bit of a surprise
- Teenager seriously injured after aggravated assault in Northeast El Paso