EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – A motorcycle crash on I-10 east at Lee Trevino has caused one person to go the hospital with severe injuries and a portion of I-10 has been closed off, El Paso Fire Department officials confirm.
El Paso Police sent out a notification that the accident was between a semi-truck and a motorcyclist. The man was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
EPPD says that eastbound lanes on I-10 between Yarborough and Zaragoza are closed.
Clearing time will be until further notice.
- Winners and losers from the Democratic tax, health care and climate change bill
- T-Showers with Brief, Heavy Rain Tonight & Monday; A Return to 100s Mid Week — Your 9-Day Forecast
- Biden steps out of the room and finds legacy-defining wins
- 80 dogs rescued from condemned home in Ohio
- Which state has the most luxury cars?
- Graham warned to follow decorum rule after he attacks Democratic colleague