The following portions of I-10 and nearby roadways will close due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
Monday, May 21 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- The Sunland Park overpass will close in both directions
- The Sunland Park exit ramp (exit 13) from I-10 Eastbound will close.
- I-10 Eastbound will reduce to two lanes between Resler Drive and Sunland Park Drive.
Monday, May 21 through Thursday, May 24 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will close between Executive Center Boulevard and Sunland Park Drive.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Westbound will exit at Executive Center Boulevard (exit 16) and follow Executive Center Boulevard to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then follow North Mesa Street (SH 20) to Sunland Park Drive. Motorists may re-enter I-10 Westbound from Sunland Park Drive.
- The Schuster/UTEP entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) will be closed completely under the I-10 overpass.
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) will reduce to one lane in both directions between Osborne and Remcon streets.
Tuesday, May 22 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- I-10 Eastbound will close completely between Airway Boulevard overpass and Viscount Boulevard overpass