EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The rock band, best known for their teen angst hits, is reuniting for their first tour in nearly 10 years with dates set starting in March of next year.
Tom DeLonge, Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus also announced on Twitter they will be releasing a new song called “Edging” on Friday.
First concerts will be held across Latin America starting in March and the U.S. in May. The band will also play in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Dates for Texas are set for:
- July 5, 2023, in Dallas
- July 7, 2023, in Austin
- July 8, 2023, in Houston
For more tour dates visit Blink-182’s website.
- REAL ID deadlines: Don’t miss these dates
- FCC bans import, sale of certain Chinese tech over ‘unacceptable risk to national security’
- How snowflakes form and why two never look the same
- WATCH: NYPD, good Samaritan save man who fell on subway tracks moments before train approaches
- World’s largest active volcano continues to rumble in Hawaii
- Youngest victim in Virginia Walmart shooting was a 16-year-old employee