3 hospitalized after possible carbon monoxide leak

El Paso News

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Three people were taken to the hospital due to a possible carbon monoxide leak in South-Central El Paso Saturday morning.

It happened around 11 a.m. when El Paso Fire Department crews were called to a home in the 6000 block of Jemez Drive near Trowbridge and Geronimo. All three patients were taken to the hospital with a critical status, one with life-threatening status.

EPFD and Texas Gas have investigators on the scene.

This is a developing story and will be updated as additional information becomes available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

KTSM Video Center

Mom is a new playable character in Call of Duty Warzone

President Biden responds to Gov. Abbott as he reopens Texas to 100% capacity

NMSU student gets straight ticket to Hollywood in popular talent TV show

35 new COVID related deaths reported on March 4th, 2021

KTSM 9 News at 10:00 p.m.

Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino to reopen Friday, employment opportunities available

More El Paso News
Advertise with KTSM 9 Link